Starting your own business can be exciting and challenging in equal measure, but it’s important not to let enthusiasm blind you to the financial realities of keeping it up and running. However great your business idea is, you will have to adhere to the laws governing all UK businesses: those concerning tax and payroll, for example.
Docklands Accountancy has been working with business start-ups for more than 10 years, so we know exactly what will make your business a success.
Start-ups are companies set up to test business models developed around new ideas. Typically they have fewer than fifty employees. Start-ups are usually made up of developers and designers – people who write codes and those who can design a consumer-friendly interface. Investors are drawn to start-ups because the cost is low and despite higher risk, can offer significantly higher return if the idea becomes popular. Once funded, start-ups can grow quickly while maintaining low costs and limited labour.
We want to encourage entrepreneurs to follow their business dreams and will be with you every step of the way. Don’t let your product or idea fail because you haven’t thought the financials through. Team: We have a team of experts who are on hand whenever you have queries. Our expert staff will guide you with best possible solutions and expertise.
So How Can We Help You Get Your New Business Off The Ground?
Docklands Accountancy will:
- Help you decide whether to become a Limited Company (Ltd), a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), a sole trader or a partnership;
- Look over all the figures you have put together to check that they add up;
- Take care of simple day-to-day bookkeeping and payroll;
- Ensure your new business meets all the demands of HMRC;
- Let you know when your Corporation Tax is due;
- Handle self-assessment tax returns and tell you whether you need to register for VAT;
- Ensure that your cash flow predictions are realistic;
- Prepare year-end accounts;
- Make you aware of any new tax legislation;
- Advise you on setting up franchises;
- Deal with share allocation; and
- Help you grow your business from day one.
Once your business is up and running, Docklands Accountancy can help you develop an effective business plan, which will be crucial in securing bank funding. We will check you haven’t missed anything and enable you to formulate realistic cash flow projections and budgets.
One of the main advantages of our accountancy services is that we get to know your business well, so we can formulate a tailored package that suits your business and your budget. That way you only ever pay for the services you need.