Taxation of income has a significant bearing on returns to investors and any ill-informed decision may affect the ultimate tax burden. Compliance with various regulatory provisions of tax laws is another area that is time-consuming and cumbersome. Keeping abreast of the developments in tax laws and evaluating their impact can result in significant economic benefit. Timely compliance with regulations not only requires additional manpower, sometimes at much higher cost, but also may affect other activities of the organization. To satisfy the needs of our clients, we provide a wide range of services, either advice or compliance assistance, to suit any business enterprise.
We can provide you with services of preparing and filing your personal and corporate Tax Returns and ensure that all the filing is done within the time limits.
We also provide taxation services to corporate and private clients and specialise in Tax Investigation.
- Preparation and filing of tax returns pertaining to income tax, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax and any other tax;
- Attending hearings and assisting clients in preparation of information and explanation for submission to the tax authorities and dealing with matters leading up to finalization of assessment;
- Filing and dealing with appeals before the appropriate authorities; and
- Advising clients on tax planning and on specific tax problems.
Individuals of high net-worth are prone to tax default and inefficient planning, which results in higher incidence of tax. Their situation becomes more critical in view of their varying interests and sources of income. Although, tax compliance is the responsibility of the individual concerned, but generally organizations do provide such services to the employees, as an additional benefit. To help reduce the risk of default for high net-worth individuals and to assist organizations in fulfilling their assumed responsibilities, we provide services, which include:
- Tax planning for individuals and expatriates;
- Compliance services with respect to personal taxation; and
- Advisory services to help reduce tax exposure or increase tax saving.
Indirect taxes comprise customs duty, excise duty and sales tax and generally regarded as value-added taxes (VAT). The growing emphasis by the government on indirect taxes, particularly the sales tax has enhanced the needs to effectively plan the working by introducing tax avoidance scheme.
Our professionals provide a wide range of indirect tax advisory services that includes sales tax system evaluation, sales tax audit, and sales tax on services and include but not limited to:
- “Health check” reviews of existing systems and practices to highlight possible areas of exposure to VAT assessments and associated tax burden;
- Advising on the VAT treatment and potential liabilities of specific transactions;
- Developing detailed planning strategies to help reduce clients’ administrative and tax costs from indirect taxes;
- Working on disputes with tax authorities including representation before tax authorities and liaison with professionals in appeals and Tribunals including Independent Reviews;
- Advise on logistical planning for potential savings in tax and other costs relating to customs, excise and other indirect taxes; and
- Assessment of valuation planning to highlight duty and tax saving opportunities by looking at transfer pricing strategies.